1. Lay out the tulle
2. Check as best you can to see if it’ll be the right width (may require putting on a skirt to approximate).
3. Do not be affraid.
4. Fold in half, visualize your end curve and cut.
5. Sew a length of thread along the top edge and use to gather the tulle together.
6. Pierce the tulle with a hair comb.
7. Start sewing it together to secure it to the comb. (I won’t be winning any sewmanship awards here. LOL.)
8. Trim off the excess and you are done!
9. Mail off to the bride, await to hear decision. Sorta hope that she has modifications because it was fun to make.